The Central government issued new guidelines for the prevention of COVID-19 spread by adding to the previous guidelines, including mandatory wearing of face masks and social distancing at public places like malls, restaurants and religious places.
The Govt directed the shopping malls to have adequate manpower for ensuring social distance norms and also added that all employees working at these places are at higher risks of coming in contact with the virus.
- Adequate manpower to be deployed for ensuring social distance norms.
- All employees with higher risks to take extra precautions.
- They should not be exposed to front-line work requiring direct contact with the public.
- Separate entry and exit for visitors, workers and goods\supplies to be ensured.
- Encourage takeaways instead of dine-in, food delivery to be done duly following covid precautions.
- Thermal screening of home delivery staff prior to allowing them for home deliveries.
- proper crowd management in parking lots and outside the premises duly following social distancing norms.
- Maintaining physical distance of 6 feet while queuing up for entry and inside the restaurant.